We invite sociable, friendly, meticulous and professional administrative staff to JOIN US.
- Attend to prospective students and parents who walk in and who make enquiries over the
- Process student registration and payment.
- Collate, organise and disseminate course materials to students and teaching specialists.
- Coordinate and manage class scheduling.
- Provide administrative assistance and assist in ad hoc matters when necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Tactful, pleasant and confident in dealing with customers.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- 5 day work week.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Has an interest in IT and computer related matters.
- An attractive salary package that is above the average market rates.
- Comfortable and positive working environment and culture.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Generous annual leave.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details and a recent photograph via the “Submit” option.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.