We invite passionate, serious and suitably qualified teaching specialists to JOIN US.
- Passionate about teaching young minds and the interest to actively engage them.
- The thirst to learn continuously with the aim of improving one’s own knowledge and skills.
- Have an innate interest and fondness for children.
- Preferably NIE-Trained, OR have a relevant University degree and PGDE.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant teaching experience (at enrichment centres or Singapore MOE schools).
- 5-day work week including one of the weekend days.
- Diligent lesson preparation, heartfelt classroom delivery as well as constructive and
detailed feedback in marked work.
- Constant and diligent observation of students’ response to our curriculum and teaching methodology
- Give regular feedback to students and parents on students’ learning progress.
- Any other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Job Benefits :
- Attractive salary that is above the market norm.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Generous annual leave.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply and email their comprehensive resume with full details and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.